This literally tastes like Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups mixed in with warm, gooey oatmeal, but better!
And, of course, it’s healthy. Vegan, gluten free, no sugar added, and it feeds you soul! Isn’t chocolate supposed to do that? Oh, and peanut butter. 😉
Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup oats
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons Pb2
- Preheat oven to 350, and line a small baking dish with foil.
- Mash banana, then stir in other ingredients. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until top is no longer shiny. Not firm, because you want the middle to ooze out. Enjoy!