I am in love with chickpeas. Believe it or not, my favorite way to eat them are in sweet recipes, though I do like them in things like my chickpea salad.
Since Pb2 is another favorite of mine, I figured, why not combine them? The result?
Yes, sweet peanut butter falafel. Then again, you could always skip the cooking and end up with peanut butter “hummus”.
It’s safe to say, definitely worth a try. One of the best parts is, it’s only 4 ingredients! So very easy.
Sweet Peanut Butter Falafel
- 1 Cup cooked chickpeas
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate (or plain) Pb2
- Up to 1/4 Cup milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar, or other sweetener to taste. (If you want less of a dessert, you may omit, but be sure to taste before you cook it)
- Blend ingredients together, until very smooth. Eat now for a hummus, move on for falafel.
- Oil a pan, then roll paste into 5 balls. Place on hot pan, and cook until slightly browned and flip. Brown other side. Enjoy!