For over a year, I ate this pancake for breakfast almost every morning. It tastes awesome, is very filling, and gives you the energy you need to power through your morning.
The apple/cinnamon/almond/oat combination is perfect, and tastes great together.
This is definitely worth trying. 😉
Apple Almond Oat Pancake (makes 1 big or 2 little pancakes. Easily 1/2 or double the recipe)
- 1/2 Cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- About 16 almonds, finely chopped
- 3/4 Cup chopped apples
- 6 Tablespoons milk of choice
- 2 Egg whites (or use whole eggs instead)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar, or sweetener to taste. I usually omit for myself, but use when I make it for other people.
- Mix oats, cinnamon, and almonds in a bowl. Add apple, milk, egg, and sugar, then stir well. The batter may seem stiff, but that’s ok.
- Oil and start heating a pan. Form batter into a pancake shape in the pan. Cook, flip to the other side, and cook through. Enjoy! 🙂