This is a simple and easy bowl of oatmeal that is great for starting off your day. It keeps you full, and will make you very satisfied.
I topped my bowl off with a frozen banana, which is my favorite way to sweeten and cool down my oatmeal at the same time.
And seriously, who doesn’t like chocolate and peanut butter?!
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1 Cup + 2/3 cup milk of choice (you can sub up the first cup with water)
- 1/3 Cup oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Sweetener to taste (maybe 1 tablespoon sugar)
- Bring 1 cup milk (or water) to boil, add oats. Cook oats until fluffy.
- Add other 2/3 cup milk and stir. Mix in cocoa powder, then peanut butter. Stir in sweetener of choice, the enjoy! 🙂