These pancakes taste like peanut butter cups.
What better way to start your morning off than by biting into a guilt-free delicious mound of peanut butter and chocolate pancake?
Not many, I’d imagine. 😉
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pancakes (serves 1)
- 1/2 Cup oats blended into flour
- 3 Tablespoons Pb2
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons sugar (or other sweetener to taste
- 1/2 Cup + 1 Tablespoon milk of choice
- Mix together dry ingredients, then mix in milk. (TIP: These pancakes are easier to flip if you let the batter sit for 10 minutes.)
- Heat up oiled skillet, and cook like normal pancakes. Enjoy!
These are the vegan cousins of my Chocolate Pancakes. 🙂