I aimlessly wandered around the house, desperately searching for the perfect treat to satisfy my chocolate craving. Then, my eyes landed upon an old bag of chocolate chips. And no, I couldn’t just eat them. I had to turn it into something fast. That’s the story of how this was born.
This microwave chocolate chip mug muffin is so easy to make, and you could be eating it in less than 3 minutes. Oh, and clean up? Only the mug (or bowl) and your fork. Not too bad, eh? 😉
For hard-core chocoholics only. 😉
Crave Crushing Chocolate Chip Microwave Muffin (Serves 1. Don’t share.)
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 1/4 Cup milk of choice
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tablespoon chocolate chips
- Sweetener to taste. I used semisweet chocolate chips and didn’t add any sweetener, but I’d imagine that most people would need it.
- In a microwavable mug or bowl, mix flour and baking soda with the milk, then stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Microwave on regular settings for 1:30, adding another 10 seconds only if needed. That’s it, enjoy!