Yup, you guessed it! These vegan, no sugar added, and gluten free breakfast cookies bring peanut butter and banana together in one delicious bite.
They are pictured here still on the foil they were baked on because they didn’t exactly make it to a plate….
Elvis Presley Breakfast Cookies (makes 4 cookies)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons Pb2
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/8 teaspoons baking powder
- sweetener if desired
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Mix ingredients together. These don’t spread, so scoop onto foil in desired cookie shape.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, then let cool at least 5 minutes before taking them of the foil. Enjoy!