This apple crumble is amazing. I was just craving something like this, so I was going to make my own recipe, but instead I found this from Chocolate Covered Katie. I followed the recipe pretty closely.
I just love Apple Crumble, since apples are my favorite fruit and all. 😉
Really there are no words I can use to describe it. So here it is!
Apple Crumble (serves 1)
- 1 medium apple, chopped (I used 3/4 of a large apple, use about 1 1/2 cups chopped)
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice (I used unsweetened Silk Almond Milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (I only used 1 and found it sweet enough. I’ve also used honey, so for that use 2 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons oats
- 1 tablespoon flour (of choice)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter type spread (The first time I made this I used oil, and the second time I didn’t, and I didn’t taste a difference. Use if you want)
- Preheat an oven to 350 and line a small (2 cup) baking dish or ramekin with foil (for easy clean up).
- Combine the apples, milk, sugar, and cinnamon together. Then mix the flour and oats and stir it into the apples.
- Bake for 40 minutes, and then broil for 2-3. Let cool, scoop out of foil, and enjoy!