These decadent, chocolatey cookies are actually healthy?!
Why yes, they are healthy enough to be called a healthy breakfast! 😉
OK, I have no idea where I’m going with this, so let’s get onto the recipe!
Healthy Dark Chocolate Breakfast Cookies (makes 8 little cookies. Can easily be doubled or tripled)
- 1 Small banana
- 1/4 Cup oat flour (1/4 oat ground into flour)
- 2 Tablespoons Pb2 (You may be able to sub regular peanut or other nut butter, I’ve never tried it though)
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda (a pinch)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tablespoons sugar (or other sweetener to taste)
- Optional: Salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with foil (for easy clean up).
- Mash banana, mix in other ingredients. Scoop onto cookie sheet. (These don’t spread, so put in the shape you want)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!