This fresh pudding tastes like summer. There’s no other way to describe it. This here, is a refreshing snack for you to have during the hot summer months (or any other time of the year!)
Chia Strawberry Pudding (serves 1)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2/3 cup quartered strawberries (8 small)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk (I used unsweetened Silk Almond Milk)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon honey (or other sweetener to taste)
- Put chia seeds and milk into your bowl or container, and stir. Add in vanilla and strawberries, then stir again.
- Put in fridge, and let sit overnight. Stir once to break up clumps.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
So, what flavors remind you of summer? For me it’s strawberries obviously, but I like watermelon too. Share below! 🙂