These are actually based off my recipe for Fig Brownie Balls. I am just posting this again, with pictures and dates.
These little balls are bursting with flavor, and chocolate! Don’t forget the chocolate. Ever.
Date Brownie Balls (make about 4)
- 15-17 Dates (about 3/4 cup)
- 15 Almonds (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa powder
- Put all the ingredients in a hand blender or a food processor, and blend! (I used a Nutribullet)
- Pour onto plastic wrap, or put it into a plastic bag. Smash it together, by squeezing it in your hands, until it’s a big ball.
- Separating the ball into four, roll each of the four chunks into a ball, and then enjoy!